Data Administrator Cum Receptionist
WHO WE ARE:
LifeArt Global Media Festival is a multimedia festival that celebrates Life, Art & Films with unique events. Hosted in world class venues, the festival offers a compelling combination of the international art scene and a journey of film discovery. It has more than 10,000 members and is ranked 1st among USA companies for event organizers.
कार्य का प्रकार
परियोजना की स्थिति
द्वारा सबमिट करें
Chandpur Uttar Pradesh
May 15, 2022
ROLE AND DUTIES
Data Administrator Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares, compiles, and sorts of documents for data collection on google drive.
• Verifies and logs receipt of data.
• Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
• Update, collect, organise all LifeArt texts and presentation.
• Update, collect, organise all LifeArt images, videos for PR
• Update, collect, organise all FWICE data collection bio and press releases.
• Update, collect and organise all FWICE union back to work Guidelines – due to covid 19
• Collection, submission of data from all around the world (download from website)
• Collection, organize and update press releases, news, articles, or with any latest updates.
• Regularly upload news & updates on organisation website https://www.lifeart.org/postnews
• Regularly FWICE organisation Registration on https://www.lifeart.org/org-form
• Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
• Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
• Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
• Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
EDUCATION, REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Associate degree preferred but not required
• 1-3 years of experience in data entry or equivalent training
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to with the biggest Event Company in the world.
• The chance to help us shape the strategy of LifeArt Festival.
• Excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chandpur Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh/ Remote