WHO WE ARE:
LifeArt Global Media Festival is a multimedia festival that celebrates Life, Art & Films with unique events. Hosted in world class venues, the festival offers a compelling combination of the international art scene and a journey of film discovery. It is ranked 1st among USA companies for event organisers.
ROLE AND DUTIES
We are looking to hire a skilled Software developer/Coder to design and implement attractive and functional website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
कार्य का प्रकार
परियोजना की स्थिति
द्वारा सबमिट करें
Chandpur Uttar Pradesh
May 15, 2022
• Gather, organize, and evaluate all required data of lifeArt platforms
• Should be able to create dynamic pages, forms creation tec. Should manage & organize data lists and membership in specific categories as per the requirement.
• Illustrate web concepts using process flows and sitemaps.
• Should know installing and updating templates using code for LifeArt app, NFT Marketplace etc.
• Should have knowledge on how to create different functions using code for NFT, Bidcoin (Buy & Sell), wallet etc.
• Will be responsible for creation, updating and maintenance of website and pages.
• Should know how to set an updated response.
• Design graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs and widgets
• Conceptualize, plan, and develop custom WordPress themes and plugins.
• Assist other marketing teams where needed (e.g. Google Analytics, CRO audits, etc).
• Modify sites that could be in various platforms (e.g. Shopify, WordPress & Wix, etc).
• Optimize sites for performance, SEO, etc.
• Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and management.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to brand style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Portfolio of web development projects
• Excellent time-management and proactive problem.
EDUCATION, REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/bachelor’s in engineering, master’s in engineering, B. Tech or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a Software developer.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to with the biggest Event Company in the world.
• The chance to help us shape the strategy of LifeArt Festival.
• Excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chandpur Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh/ Remote