WHO WE ARE:
LifeArt Global Media Festival is a multimedia festival that celebrates Life, Art & Films with unique events. Hosted in world class venues, the festival offers a compelling combination of the international art scene and a journey of film discovery. It has more than 10,000 members and is ranked 1st among USA companies for event organisers.
कार्य का प्रकार
परियोजना की स्थिति
द्वारा सबमिट करें
Chandpur Uttar Pradesh
May 15, 2022
ROLE AND DUTIES
• Updated all LifeArt texts, websites texts etc by editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blogs, and white papers. Create sample letters for universities, governments, official influencers etc.
• Actively manage and promote our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
• Collaborate with other team members to create innovative ideas.
• Write about festival of submissions from around the world
• News and Update - sources online search, partners, and members
• Product and promotions
• Assist unions personals to open life-art membership
• Write posts and blogs – Create a content writing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site. Email marketing and web analytics.
• Can write questionnaire, feedback forms.
• Produce well researched content for publications online and in print.
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
EDUCATION, REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/Journalism /English or related fields
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
• Impeccable grasp of the English & Hindi language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues etc. Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary and at least two years of experience writing B2B and B2C audience.
• Experience using WordPress, joomla, weebly, googledoc, etc.
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to with the biggest Event Company in the world.
• The chance to help us shape the strategy of LifeArt Festival.
• Excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chandpur Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh/ Remote