WHO WE ARE:
LifeArt Global Media Festival is a multimedia festival that celebrates Life, Art & Films with unique events. Hosted in world class venues, the festival offers a compelling combination of the international art scene and a journey of film discovery. It has more than 10,000 members and is ranked 1st among USA companies for event organisers.
Chandpur Uttar Pradesh
May 15, 2022
ROLE AND DUTIES
• Updated all LifeArt texts, websites texts etc by editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blogs, and white papers. Create sample letters for universities, governments, official influencers etc.
• Actively manage and promote our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
• Collaborate with other team members to create innovative ideas.
• Write about festival of submissions from around the world
• News and Update - sources online search, partners, and members
• Product and promotions
• Assist unions personals to open life-art membership
• Write posts and blogs – Create a content writing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site. Email marketing and web analytics.
• Can write questionnaire, feedback forms.
• Produce well researched content for publications online and in print.
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
EDUCATION, REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/Journalism /English or related fields
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
• Impeccable grasp of the English & Hindi language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues etc. Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary and at least two years of experience writing B2B and B2C audience.
• Experience using WordPress, joomla, weebly, googledoc, etc.
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to with the biggest Event Company in the world.
• The chance to help us shape the strategy of LifeArt Festival.
• Excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chandpur Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh/ Remote