Hiring for WordPress Developer
WHO WE ARE:
LifeArt Global Media Festival is a multimedia festival that celebrates Life, Art & Films with unique events. Hosted in world class venues, the festival offers a compelling combination of the international art scene and a journey of film discovery. It is ranked 1st among USA companies for event organizers.
कार्य का प्रकार
परियोजना की स्थिति
द्वारा सबमिट करें
Chandpur Uttar Pradesh
May 15, 2022
ROLE AND DUTIES
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
• Designing and building and maintaining the website front-end.
• Creating, installing, and updating the templates, pages. Managing membership page and forms.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating, installing, and updating WordPress themes, plugins and extension.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Good to have knowledge on Google Analytics & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)add Mega tags
• Monitoring the performance of the live website, creating dynamic pages.
• Creating different forms, data management.
• Setting up new and updating automated response.
EDUCATION, REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
WordPress Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to with the biggest Event Company in the world.
• The chance to help us shape the strategy of LifeArt Festival.
• Excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chandpur Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh/ Remote